7.09.2009

mini-haul!



some stuff i got in Atlanta. missing in pic: like 5 other bottles of lotion. B&BW had a good sale. buy 3, get 3 free.

i am so obsessed with this necklace! i love the details on the key, can't wait to wear it!

this is what i got today. a plaid ruffle button down, gray leggings, Escada Moonlight Sparkle perfume (half off at TJ Maxx!), 2 Lash Blasts for $10 at Target (they're normallylike 9 bucks each, this is a great deal!), and some storage thingy.

close up of my perfume. smells sooo good.


and my super mascara. i love this stuff! i get so many compliments on my lashes when i wear it, people always ask me if my lashes are fake!


**EDIT**

in case you guys were confused, the captions and the pics got switched around. basically, the pics don't match the captions, lol. don't ask me what happened, but i am truly too lazy to fix it. just admire the pictures i guess, haha.

sorry ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cmmnts|♥