7.06.2009

10 things i love about summer & i thing i hate

LOVES:
1. my family reunion in GA
2. all the random firework shows
3. BARBECUE. need i elaborate? i think not
4. showing off my bright toe nail polish
5. old navy flip flops
6. putting shimmery lotion on my arms, legs, chest, etc.
7. NOT HAVING TO WEAR TIGHTS AND PANTYHOSE UNDER SKIRTS & DRESSES!
8. admiring all the beautiful flowers
9. driving around with your music loud, (but not to an obnoxious point) with all the windows down
10. nights on the porch, chit chatting with my grandparents & soaking up their wisdom

now the thing i HATE about the summer the most...

*drumroll*

MY ALLERGIES! ahhh, they make me so unnattractive. red, watery eyes, eye makeup won't stay on, runny nose, ugh. yuck yuck yuck. but, the things i love, more than makeup for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

cmmnts|♥