5.10.2009

so, the question keeps arising...

"Are those your real eyelashes?!"

yes, people, yes! they're all mine. well, i guess i can't take all the credit. my eyelashes are naturally kind of long, but not very thick. my secret?
Cover Girl's Lash Blast mascara in Very Black. a lot of people complain about it clumping, but i don't care, lol. the more the better! Seriously, this stuff is great. it has a huge brush & after one coat you're good. but i use like 3 coats, ha. i just can't help myself...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


also, no one's complemented me on it,(at least not out loud, hopefully they do internally, lol), but this has been my lip gloss look lately. a nice pink-ish nude. i think it's a good color. i'd consider myself medium brown skinned. i'm an NC or NW 50 from MAC. so, this is what i use...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



the bigger one is Beauty Rush lip gloss in "I Want Candy" and sometimes they sell it as "Candy Baby". it retails for about $7 at Victoria's Secret. it smells sooo yummy. i think it's supposed to be cotton candy scented. it's a very sheer light pink. The second one is MAC lipglass in Nymphette, which is a sheer pink with a hint of gold shimmer. It's available wherever they sell MAC products (Macy's, Saks, etc...). That one retails for about $14.50. i know it's tiny, but a little bit goes a long way.
Anyway, first i put on the "i want candy" all over my lips like normal, then i put on the "nymphette". just a tiny bit. i start in the middle and work my way out to the sides.

well, there's a couple makeup tips. more to come. enjoy ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

cmmnts|♥