2.12.2010

this may be one of the rudest thing anyone has ever said to me

ok, somehow at work, we got on the topic of names and if we "matched" our names. my name is paige, (duh, lol) and they decided i look like a monica or elizabeth. for some reason all the ignorant hoodrats think my name is so freakin' ugly and weird. um, ok. my mom picked out my name before i was even thought about it. she picked it for sound and meaning, it means "Servant". i used to ask her why she'd name me that, and she told me "think about it Paige; of all the greatest people in the world, they've all been servants" good point. very smart lady. then someone asked what my middle name was. some people knew it, some didn't, but it's my mom's maiden name. i dont wanna put it on here for privacy reasons, but it starts with W. and it's clearly a last name, not something that could pass for a first name like Madison or something. now, this one girl in particular knows my mother has passed away. and she flat out said "ok, i know about your mom... but that was so stupid. that's dumb" and proceeded to laugh hysterically along with all the other hood creatures. what. the. fuck. my mom gave me that last name because all my cousins are girls. the last men are my grandpa and uncle, and when they pass away and their daughters got married, the name was gonna go with them. and my mom was into genealogy and ancestry and she wanted someone to have the name. i told the girl this and she laughed like it was the dumbest shit she'd ever heard and said no one should do that and it was dumb. i was pissed. this happened about 8 or 9 hours ago and i am still LIVID over it. say whatever the fuck you want about me, but how DARE YOU talk about any decision my deceased mother made. she never even met her and she knows i'm sensitive about it!

SHIT LIKE THIS IS WHY I DON'T TELL PEOPLE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF. damn that pisses me off!

ok. *inhales* i jsut had to vent. is it just me, or is that hella rude and disrespectful?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what rudies!!! FYI I have my grandmothers first name as my middle name, which is very old ladish(but I love it) plus my mothers maiden name attached to to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People will say whatever they can to bring you down. Don't let hoodrats bother you! The only thing they'll ever be good for in life is drug dealing and prostitution. Just raise your head and walk strong.

    ReplyDelete

cmmnts|♥